The Resource A fine balance : a novel
- A fine balance : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- by Rohinton Mistry
- A portrait of India featuring four characters. Two are tailors who are forcibly sterilized, one is a student who emigrates, and the fourth is a widowed seamstress who decides to hang on. A tale of cruelty, political thuggery and despair by an Indian from Toronto, author of Such a Long Journey
- ALA Notable Book, 1997.
- Commonwealth Writers' Prize for Best Book, 1996.
- Commonwealth Writers' Prize, Caribbean and Canada: Best Book, 1996.
- Giller Prize, 1995.
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction, 1996.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- F56 1996
- F56 1996
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of A fine balance : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A fine balance : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://henry.library.link/resource/JiIUenNX7zE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://henry.library.link/resource/JiIUenNX7zE/">A fine balance : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://henry.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://henry.library.link/">Henry County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Henry County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...