The Resource True history of the Kelly gang
- True history of the Kelly gang
- Statement of responsibility
- Peter Carey
- The legend of Ned Kelly, notorious outlaw and bank robber, as written in his own words for an infant daughter he's never seen
- Literary fiction
- Irish in Australia
- Outlaws -- Australia
- Historical fiction
- Australia -- History -- 19th century
- Biographical fiction
- Police misconduct
- Australian fiction
- Bank robbers -- Australia
- New South Wales -- History -- 19th century
- Adult books for young adults
- First person narratives
- Diary novels
- Victoria -- History -- 19th century
- Adelaide Festival Award for Fiction (South Australia), 2002.
- Age Fiction or Imaginative Writing Award, 2001.
- Booker Prize, 2001.
- Colin Roderick Award (Australia), 2000.
- Commonwealth Writers' Prize for Best Book, 2001.
- Commonwealth Writers' Prize, South East Asia and South Pacific: Best Book, 2001.
- Queensland Premier's Literary Awards, Fiction Book Award, 2001.
- South Australian Premier's Award for Literature, 2002.
- Victorian Premier's Literary Awards, Vance Palmer Prize for Fiction, 2001.
- ALA Notable Book, 2002.
- Awards note
- Man Booker Prize for Fiction, 2001.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T7 2000
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of True history of the Kelly gang
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work True history of the Kelly gang
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://henry.library.link/resource/CxAiQAuQ1Mc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://henry.library.link/resource/CxAiQAuQ1Mc/">True history of the Kelly gang</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://henry.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://henry.library.link/">Henry County Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Henry County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...